Monday, July 31, 2006

In a Hurry and Don't Know Why

This is one of those times when I have too many things to do and not enough time. Of course a song will jump into my head that reminds me of the situation, just as it always does. In this case the song fragment is "I'm in a hurry to get things done....I rush and rush until life's no fun...I'm in a hurry and don't know why...all you gotta' do is live and die...". I'm sure you've all had days like this, too, but life is like that. After a day or two, this streak will hopefully be over and things will calm down a bit (until the next rush anyway).

Here are some funny t-shirts I found on Cafepress. They're sure to make a person laugh things off and realize the relative unimportance of many instances in our lives!






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

government grants for small businesses

"How to Send Just 2 Magic Letters and Erase Bad Credit & Smash Your Debts Forever...!"

...and it's all in this one system! Learn how you can send just two (2) simple letters that will forever erase your bad credit and smash your debts to nearly zero. You don't even need a lawyer or other so-called "professional" because you can do this yourself. It takes just ten (10) short minutes!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory