Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hot and Lazy

Its summer time, and as we say in Texas, its "hotter than a pistol"! We haven't had rain for many days and we have to keep moving our containers of flowers to wherever there is a spot of shade. Poor things! Otherwise the sun cooks them till they look like canned spinach. (and no, I don't want to serve them up with cornbread)

I've been busy trying to restock my Cafepress shop since I made the (foolish?) decision to redo my storefront design and add more products to each category. I think it will be really nice when I get it finished, but it is an unbelievable lot of work! I just stocked my shop with dragonfly products this morning, so have a look. More products will be forthcoming. Right now, I think I may take a little nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory