Monday, July 10, 2006

Cats, Cats, Cats


Some people are cat lovers, some people are dog lovers, and some people love them both. I am one who loves both, for different reasons. Cats are more independent and could care less what humans think of them. One day they'll feel warm and lovy - the next day they may turn their back on you in disdain. They love to and sometimes seem almost unworldly as their eyes gaze into alternate realities. Dogs are more loyal and addicted to attention. They get bored easily and will bark at anything that moves just to have something to do, or perhaps they just have an urge to protect "their" territory. They always seem ready for a petting or a kiss or something to eat. Occasionally they may howl out their lonesomeness at the moon. I guess today is a cat day, mainly because I don't have a dog design done to show you. This orange tabby is going to go on someone's t-shirt as soon as I have a chance to get to it. I'm still working on getting my new together, which is proving to be a challenge to my poor little techno-challenged brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory