Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Shop: Tickled Pink Designs


Have a look at my new shop, featuring t-shirts, nighties, baby apparel, mugs, etc. with my designs printed on them. These items can be customized so that you get exactly the product you want! And they are very affordable! This little sweetie is my latest design. To see her, click here.

I've been very, very busy setting up places for you to buy prints of my work on my Zazzle and Etsy shops, besides trying to get some new designs ready for sale. I did manage to get a bunch of petunias and coleus planted in containers in between times. So far they look like they're doing well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory