Monday, June 26, 2006

My Cafe Press Shop is Open!

Support This Site
After a couple of days of hard and hair pulling, I finally have my Cafepress shop open! You're just in time to visit Cafepress while their summer sale is still going on, if you didn't already know about it. I have added quite a few new things to my store, Tickled Pink Designs, (yes, including the grasshopper thong & boxer shorts!) and I will be adding more items as the summer progresses. I'm so excited! Cafepress has soooo many items to use as a new medium for my art. You can find all kinds of unique items to suit every taste, so go on & have a peek. You ARE curious, aren't you.... It's been a long day and my coach has come in, so enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory