Sunday, June 04, 2006

I Love Parakeets


I guess I've been doing a lot of birds lately...maybe it's just because I like birds! I've been working on other designs also, but most of my time seems to be taken up by computer work. hmmm.... I think this parakeet print turned out to be really cute & different. What do you think?? By the way, I do appreciate comments on my work! (also people who link to my blog) I'm still working on promotion of my blog and website:http://www.studiosixgallery.com, but plan to work on my sketching today. Dear hubby is making me blueberry pancakes and bacon for breakfast - isn't that sweet?

6 Comments:

Anonymous LoneEagle said...

Hi, I like your work. It has a very simple feel to it, but I can see the talent behind it... Very Nice!

10:42 AM  
Blogger d.price said...

Thanks for your comment, loneeagle. You know, it's funny, but I've found that the simpler a drawing looks the harder it is to execute well.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory