Thursday, June 08, 2006

Buttercup Baby


Good morning, all. It's already 85 degrees here in central Texas and likely to rise to 100+. So maybe this afternoon I'll sit here in air-conditioned comfort (hoping there will be no rolling blackouts) and sip on my mint julep (actually lemonade - I do have a good imagination). Summer makes me think of buttercups and daisys and fresh summer breezes; little flower people swinging through the meadow and....I swear I haven't been into the mint juleps - I'm always like this. Anyway, you can see this little flower lady right now on my Zazzle site if you wish. Stay cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory