Friday, June 02, 2006

Blue Bird of Happiness


Have you ever had one of those days when the world seemed out to get you from the time you got out of bed in the morning? I started out by having my doctor's appointment cancelled (once I already went in). Then I had to buy groceries in an overcrowded grocery store & missed my nap. I found out that all my royalty orders had been cancelled. Then I opened my freezer to start dinner and a whole box of blueberries jumped out and rolled all over the floor (and the day isn't finished yet). I do hope there will be no more mishaps! Well, I'm sure you're all playing your violins for me by now, thinking you've had much worse days.... Anyway, I decided to post my blue bird print - maybe it will bring someone happiness! You can view this print here if you like. P.S. It looks just great framed!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory