Saturday, May 27, 2006

Woodsy Owl



This is woodsy owl, wishing you all a good morning. I don't just do owls, of course, but they are among my favorites. I think that birds are such wonderful creatures. I really, really like those huge black ravens too - the kind that make "WHOOP, WHOOP" sounds when they fly over your head. They sound like those Australian things that you swing over your head (I forget now what they are called). Anyway, "woodsy" can be seen on etsy.com now so have a peek! I hope you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger kiwicraft said...

So adorable. :) I also like owls.

9:47 PM  
Blogger susan said...

very cute! i love owls... birds in general!
thank you for coming by my blog!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory