Friday, May 26, 2006

One of my first...


I am having so much fun with these new designs! This is the first time I've ever tried doing pen & ink illustrations and then digitally coloring them (it only took me about 4 days and a lot of trial and error to learn how to do this). I think it's so cool to be able to do a drawing, then be able to change the colors and print however many I want to! To those who aren't artists themselves, this may not seem like such a big thrill...my husband didn't really understand my sense of accomplishment, though he does like the designs. I like doing cute little animals, reminiscent of my childhood, my woodland friends, and the fairy tales I used to read. This is still with me and is spurring me onward to new endeavors. I don't know why, but I started out with owls.... this is the first one of the series and is available now in my etsy shop or as apparel in my zazzle shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory