Monday, May 29, 2006

Designer T-shirt apparel "Wired"


This is something I am trying out: t-shirts with my pen & ink designs printed on them. "Wired" is bright and colorful and sure to brighten up your day! You can find "Wired" and more of my designs on apparel here.
It's gray and cloudy here in Texas, so hope others of you have nicer weather if you're traveling or planning a picnic. I may do some more sketching today if the gray "blahs" don't put me to sleep! I'm also reading The DaVinci Code (I may be a little behind the times?). I don't quite know what to say about it, except it is a walla-palooza! Being an artist, I thought I was pretty familiar with DaVinci's paintings, but I guess I never noticed all the symbolism.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

I love your graphics!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

>
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf

Arts 
Blog Top Sites Blog Flux Directory